Tucked away in the beautiful, lush greenery of The Sodoh Higashiyama Kyoto, there finds the Azabu, an affordable gem that puts a modern, seasonal twist on traditional Edomae-style sushi. The vibe inside beautifully blends classic Japanese aesthetics with a modern touch.
Sushi Azabu offers great value omakase lunch courses. I knew I have to keep an eye for it when the reservation opens. And yes, I secured my seat and had their Kyoto Gourmet Tour 2025 Autumn course. It was the autumn special limited course priced at 5000yen only with 13 items. It includes an appetizer, sashimi, nigiri sushi, local seasonal dishes, bara chirashi don and also miso soup.
The chef will design the ingredients used for the menu and changes constantly according to what's fresh, availability and in season.
Azabu also has a fantastic curated list of about 10 different sakes from all over Japan, featuring some amazing local Kyoto brews.
Akami
ごちそうさまでした. Thank you for the foods! It's definitely the perfect spot to kick back, relax and enjoy an affordable & unforgettable meal! Happy tummy & happy wallet.
Sushi Azabu Higashiyama
Comments
Post a Comment